Our Top 5 Romantic NC Movies for Valentine’s Day
It’s Valentine’s Day and there are no shortage of romantic films made in North Carolina to snuggle up to your loved one with tonight.
Here are five of our favorite romantic movies filmed in North Carolina guaranteed to warm up your heart on Valentine’s Day!
1. Safe Haven (2013) – Filmed in Southport, North Carolina.
2. Dirty Dancing (1987) – Filmed in Asheville and Lake Lure, North Carolina.
3. A Walk to Remember (2002) – Filmed in Wilmington and Southport, North Carolina.
4. The Last of the Mohicans (1992) – Filmed in Asheville and throughout North Carolina.
5. Nights in Rodanthe (2008) – Filmed in Rodanthe, Wilmington, and Southport, North Carolina.
Which ones did we miss? What is your favorite romantic movie filmed in North Carolina? Let us hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Like us on Facebook!